ERMIS Program Number: 202550
Cost of Participation
€298.00 /per participant
Maximum 10 persons per company
80% per eligible participant
100% subsidies for unemployed
Branka Van Der Linden
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS SEMINAR?
- Transformational leadership is a leadership style that focuses on inspiring and motivatingfollowers to achieve their full potential by creating a vision of the future and encouraging them to work towards it. Transformational leaders inspire and motivate their followers by creating a compelling vision of the future and communicating it in a way that resonates with them.
- The seminar offers a comprehensive set of skills and knowledge to empower participants as leaders in various fields. The seminar covers a wide range of components, such as transformational leadership, communication skills, strategic thinking and planning, emotional intelligence, and leadership change.
- By the end of this seminar, participants should have gained a comprehensive understanding of Transformational Leadership principles, effective communication strategies, strategic thinking and planning, emotional intelligence competencies, and the skills required to lead and manage organisational transformation and change better.
- These learning outcomes will help participants enhance their leadership abilities and create a positive impact within their organisations.
The seminars goals are:
- To evaluate leadership styles and choose when to apply transformational leadership To design effective strategy to overcome gap between Y & Z generations
- To demonstrate skills of great leaders
- To define and apply S.O.L.E.R method
- To adopt practical communication tactics for various situations
- To interpret body language cues to improve communication effectiveness
- To compare strategic thinking and operational thinking
- To apply SMART criteria to goal-setting
- To encourage culture of Innovation and engage employees in the process
- To identify emotional intelligence competencies and their significance in leadership To develop and improve emotional intelligence skills
- To implement practical assessments and feedback mechanisms To increase self-confidence in the workplace
- To identify the key factors influencing change
- To distinguish between different phases of the change process To overcome resistance to change and manage it effectively
The seminar is aimed at administrative, managerial, and supervisory executives, such as:
- General Managers
- Executive Directors
- Owners/Directors of small businesses, Accounting Managers
- Logistic Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Distribution/Production/Engineering Managers
Branka van der Linden
Certified HR Development Agency trainer.
About the Trainer:
Branka van der Linden is a highly experienced business leader with a business administration and international law background. She is the founder of Meaningful Synergies, a holistic business consulting, events, and training company. Branka is a bestselling author, certified master facilitator and country leader of Points of You Cyprus creative tools and training for personal and professional development. Branka is a certified HR Development Agency trainer. She is a tech savvy person, with hundreds of hours in essential skills training, and has vast experience in teams, marketing, social media, and personal development. Branka is passionate about lifelong learning and values high ethics and integrity in business.
A Training Certificate will be awarded to participants
who has successfully completed the program.
Τo πρόγραμμα εγκρίθηκε από την ΑνΑΔ. Οι επιχειρήσεις που συμμετέχουν με εργοδοτούμενους τους οι οποίοι ικανοποιούν τα Κριτήρια της ΑνΑΔ θα τύχουν της σχετικής επιχορήγησης.